Floating TV Shelf

I have seen products where it was a shelf that mounted onto your wall, but you had to mount the shelf onto studs in the wall. I didn't want to do this because my studs weren't even lined up under the TV. The shelf would have looked "off". I wanted a simpler product that would already use my existing wall mount. My floating shelf consists of 4 brackets and a glass shelf that runs across the brackets and allows you to place your electronics on the shelf.

Tv Ceiling Mounts

I will say this, the shelf only holds 30 lbs. and it does not have a whole lot of room on the shelf. I actually decided to take my surround system down. I had a huge receiver that took up most of the space on the shelf. Plus I didn't want the shelf to break since those receivers way a ton. Another main concern was I didn't have enough room on the shelf to hold all my speakers. Plus, I live in a rental townhouse, so I can never turn my surround sound up too loud. With that being said, I currently have my Xbox 360, Kinect, phone base, Roku box, tiny cable box, wireless-N router, and cable modem all sitting on the shelf. You can only fit so many cables behind the covers they give you. One of my covers ended up splitting and I had to order another one.

Tv Ceiling Mounts

Maybe you're wondering how I hid all the cables, since most electrical outlets are near the floor? Simple! I posted an ad on Craigslist and hired an electrician to come out and move the outlet behind the TV. Labor and parts only cost me ! I then put the TV on the wall and all the cables are literally sitting behind the TV. There is enough room between the TV and the wall to throw all your cables back there. I know the cables are sitting back there in a tangled mess, but when a guest comes into my home, they have no clue. To them it looks crisp and clean!

I would highly recommend this product, only if you don't have too many electronics to put on the shelf. I would love to hear from you and see what you think of my project. I've never done anything like this before!

Oh, if you're wondering what those two towers are sitting underneath the TV, that is my air purifier and server. My server holds all my movies, pictures, music, etc. I can then easily stream my movies through server to my Xbox 360. That sever has 6,500GB of storage in it!

Floating TV Shelf
Tv Ceiling Mounts

Special Price!!! Wall-Mounted Tool Rack/Broom and Mop Holder

Oct 24, 2011 11:30:09

Wall-Mounted Tool Rack/Broom and Mop Holder
Click for larger image and other views

Wall-Mounted Tool Rack/Broom and Mop Holder

>> Click here to update Cheapest prices for Wall-Mounted Tool Rack/Broom and Mop Holder <<

Wall-Mounted Tool Rack/Broom and Mop Holder Feature

  • Great for storing mops brooms rakes shovels
  • Rolling ball automatically adjusts to the handle's thickness and grips it securely
  • Great for shop and garage
  • Perfect for in the house
  • Organize you garden shed


Wall-Mounted Tool Rack/Broom and Mop Holder Overview

A "wall" organizer designed to hold various household objects with handles of varying thickness. Simply insert a handle into a slot and a rounded, gravity controlled, rolling ball automatically adjusts to the handle's thickness and grips it securely. Use in the laundry, garage, garden, utility room, offices, and more.



SAVE NOW on the special offers below!

Available In Stock.

This Wall-Mounted Tool Rack/Broom and Mop Holder ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.

Price : Click to Check Update Prices Please.

Wall-Mounted Tool Rack/Broom and Mop Holder

Limited Offer Today!! Wall-Mounted Tool Rack/Broom and Mop Holder Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals

Crib Safety Sony Camera Accessory Digital Slr